Grandma’s Special K No Bake Cookies
Grandma’s Special K No Bake Cookies are absolutely addictive, with an irresistible mix of crunchy cereal flakes, sweet sugar and salty peanut butter!
I’m so in love with these childhood favorites. Not only are they incredibly tasty, but a major plus is how fast you can whip them up too – just a few minutes on the stovetop, then plop them down on some wax paper and let them harden (or don’t). As an added plus, there’s only 5 ingredients. Easy, delicious recipes like this one are my favorite!!
Grandma’s Special K No Bake Cookies are just the best! I know your friends and family will love them as much as mine does. They’re:
- super easy to make
- ready in minutes
- made with just 5 ingredients
- soft and chewy
- vegan & dairy-free
- a perfect balance of sweet and salty
- great for on-the-go snacking
So will you join me in grabbing several simple ingredients, your healthiest appetite (and by healthy I mean BIG), and get ready for some awesome no-baking? It would be my absolute pleasure to get our homemade snacking on! I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe.
If you give it a try, I’d love to see your version! Snap a photo and post it on Instagram with the tag #kimscravings. Enjoy, friends, and happy holidays!
Grandma's Special K No Bake Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light Karo corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Special K Cereal
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a medium sauce pan, bring sugar and syrup to a boil over medium heat. Do not over cook.
- Take the pan off the burner and blend in peanut butter. Once smooth, stir in cereal and vanilla.
- Once cereal is fully coated, use a spoon to drop the cookies onto waxed paper to cool.
- Once completely cool, store in an airtight container on the counter for about a week.
Love Grandma’s Special K No Bake Cookies? You’ll definitely want to try these other favorites!
Something to think about…
Do you have a favorite recipe passed down from Grandma?