Chicken, Broccoli, Sun-Dried Tomato One Pot Pasta Meal
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OnePanPronto #CollectiveBias
Delicious Chicken, Broccoli, Sun-Dried Tomato One Pot Pasta Meal- penne pasta smothered in a flavorful pesto and tossed with broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley and goat cheese or parmesan cheese for the kiddos! This is a dish the whole family will love and it’s so easy, you’ll want to make it again and again!
You guys know I love simple. Well it doesn’t get any more simple than this: One Pot. No Boil. No Drain.. Yep, all the ingredients in ONE POT. I think I’m in love.
This meal is just too perfect for those busy weeknights when we need a warm dinner on the table Pronto!
With Barilla Pronto Pasta and Barilla Pesto Sauce, you only need one dish to make a game-changing dinner—minimum cleanup, maximum flavor and speedy quick!
I’m so loving how Barilla Pronto Pasta can be cooked up in one pan, along with other ingredients, with no need to wait for water to boil, and no draining required. Super simple and get this- for every box of Barilla® Pronto™ purchased at Walmart between 7/31/2016 and 10/31/2016, Barilla® will donate 10 meals to kids in need through No Kid Hungry, up to half-a-million meals.* How awesome is that?!?!
I just happened to choose penne pasta for this dish, but no worries, Barilla Pronto Pasta is available in a variety of pasta types. Feel free to change it up and use your favorite from spaghetti to rotini. With Barilla you can also feel good that you’re feeding your family a wholesome, high-quality, non-GMO pasta even the kiddos will enjoy!
Not only are we head-over-heels for the Pronto Pasta, but the Barilla Pesto Sauce is so incredibly tasty. It’s 100% all-natural with wonderful authentic Italian herb flavors. Yummo! You guys are going to love this meal! It’s:
And so tasty!!
- 1 1 lb box Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets about 4 cups
- 1 6.3 oz jar Barilla Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1 8.5 oz jar julienned sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley finely chopped + more to garnish when serving (optional)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese and/or shredded parmesan cheese optional for serving
- salt to taste, if needed
- Pour the box of pasta and broccoli florets into a large skillet. Pour about 4 cups of cold water into the pan.
- Turn on high and add a dash of salt to taste.
- Stir occasionally, and cook for about 10 minutes and until most of the water is absorbed. (I checked my pasta at 10 minutes and it was done, so I drained the little amount of water that remained.)
- Remove from heat and add pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, cooked chicken and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with additional parsley and goat cheese for the adults and/or parmesan cheese for the kiddos. Enjoy!
Both Barilla Pesto Sauce and Barilla Pronto Pasta are conveniently located at your local Walmart store and can be found down the pasta aisle. The Pesto Sauce was located near other sauces.
And the Pronto Pasta is located with other boxed pasta. Just look for the blue box and make sure it reads “Pronto”!
If you’re in love with quick, easy, tasty pesto pasta recipes, try another family favorite!
Something to think about….
Have you tried Barilla Pronto Pasta yet? What’s your favorite family-friendly meal to whip up when you’re in a hurry?
*$1.00 can provide a child 10 healthy meals. This amount is based on individual experiences of grant recipients. Contributions will be used to reach the highest number of children facing hunger in America. Share Our Strength is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.