Bacon Sriracha Egg Salad
“The best egg salad I’ve ever had!” Yep, that’s what my husband said about this Bacon Sriracha Egg Salad after devouring his egg salad sandwich.
I really couldn’t get over how well the flavors melded, myself. And I’ve pretty much determined that if you’re making egg salad, bacon most certainly needs to be included. It just works!
In most cases I have a hard time wrapping my head around the obsession with both sriracha and bacon, but one bite of this egg salad, and I totally get it!
Salty bacon with a kick of spice joins with the creamy chopped egg to give you the most wonderful egg salad ever! If you can get a bit lazy, like me, just buy pre-boiled eggs, like Eggland’s Best.
This Bacon Sriracha Egg Salad is:
a flavor party in your mouth
and pretty much the best egg salad ever… yeah, seriously!
- 2 pieces nitrate-free turkey bacon cooked and chopped (I use Applegate brand.)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayo use a mayo product that's just mayo or use another tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha or other hot chile sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs peeled & chopped
- bread or lettuce wraps for serving
Stir together all ingredients in medium bowl and serve on greens, crackers, sandwich bread, wrap-style or in cabbage or lettuce wraps. Enjoy!
If you’re an egg salad fan, like myself, you’re sure to enjoy my second favorite egg salad- Curried Egg Salad
…and my third favorite Skinny Egg Salad.
Egg salad fan? Yay or nay?