Vegan Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeAndMyTea#CollectiveBias
Tea drinkers rejoice! Get in the spirit of the season with a creamy, spicy, and oh-so-pumpkiny Vegan Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte! This tea latte, created with Bigelow American Breakfast Black Tea, is such a fabulous alternative to heavy coffee shop lattes.
I’ve been switching up my normal morning coffee for a new favorite, Bigelow American Breakfast Black Tea. Did you know tea actually has a special component, Theanine, a natural compound found only in tea. Combined with caffeine, you will have sustained energy and a lovely feeling of relaxation and focus. Also, tea doesn’t give you the jitters or the crash that other drinks sometimes do. To all you coffee lovers- I get it, I really do, but you might want to change it up and give tea a try.
I took this toasty mug of black tea to the next level by adding our favorite fall flavors. Please don’t tell me you’re sick of pumpkin spice. This was my first time using a milk frother and you can totally use a fork to whisk the latte ingredients, but the froth is so yummy and the milk frother was super cheap.
Wrap both hands around that mug and slurp… doesn’t that just hit the spot! And Bigelow American Breakfast Black Tea’s higher caffeine count gets my morning started right. No lines, no weird syrups and wonderfully delicious for a chilly fall morning.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or preferred sweetener
- 2 cups Bigelow American Breakfast Black Tea 2 tea bags prepared
- Prepare 2 cups tea in a large mug according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, add all ingredients to a glass measuring cup and microwave for about 45 seconds to 1 minute. You may want to cover measuring cup with a paper towel, as I had an explosion one time. 🙂
- Pour mixture into frother and froth milk according to your specific frother instructions or whisk vigorously with a fork.
- Pour desired amount of almond milk mixture over prepared tea and enjoy!
Get ready… the Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are comin’ atcha tomorrow!
Something to think about….
Have you tried making the switch from coffee to tea?
Have you ever tried a milk frother?
Be sure to enter the #SwapYourCup Sweepstakes!
Take a look at the video below for more information on Bigelow American Breakfast Tea.
I found Bigelow American Breakfast Tea while shopping at Walmart, located near other tea products.