Strawberry Spinach Chicken Salad Wrap
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Strawberry Spinach Chicken Salad Wrap is simple to make and so perfect for lunch!
I’m always looking for tasty recipes to create that help me get my protein, carbs, fruits, and vegetables in for every meal. And this wrap has everything in it and tastes incredible! Quite possibly, the best wrap I’ve ever had!
Tips for making your Strawberry Spinach Chicken Salad Wrap:
- Pan fry your wrap, if you have time, so you get a delicious crunch.
- Use leftover chicken or shredded rotisserie chicken to make this meal come together even quicker.
- Change it up by adding bacon, avocado or dried cranberries.
- Keep your strawberries fresher longer by keeping them cold and dry. Arrange the berries (without washing or removing the stems) on a paper towel-lined tray and cover with plastic wrap; then refrigerate. Before eating or using them, wash the berries under cool water and then remove stems.
- For meal prep, make your salad the night before. If you’re taking it to work for lunch, store the salad separate from the wrap.
- Ditch the wrap, if you’d like. This Strawberry Spinach Chicken Salad is super delicious simply eaten as a salad!
Strawberry Spinach Chicken Salad Wrap
The perfect light and fresh lunch! Stuffed with juicy strawberries, chicken, and feta cheese, these wraps are sure to be one of your new favorite go-to meals!
- 2 tablespoons red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet stevia or other preferred sweetener
- 1 1/2 cups spinach or greens of choice
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded or diced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, halved or diced
- 1/3 cup fat free crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons sliced or chopped almonds
- 2 tortillas or wrap bread of choice
- To prepare dressing: Combine all dressing ingredients in a small mason jar or sealed container. Shake until well combined. (You could also use 2 tbs of your favorite dressing).
- Place the spinach, chicken, strawberries, feta, and onion in a medium bowl. Drizzle dressing over everything and toss to combine. Layer the wraps with the filling, wrap up and enjoy!
*To make vegan, leave out the feta and chicken. **To make dairy-free, leave out the feta. ***Use a gluten-free wrap, as needed.
Serving: 1wrap, Calories: 294kcal, Carbohydrates: 31.2g, Protein: 27.7g, Fat: 11.8g, Saturated Fat: 0.8g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 54mg, Potassium: 169.1mg, Fiber: 13.8g, Sugar: 6.8g, Vitamin A: 2112.5IU, Vitamin C: 48mg, Calcium: 259.4mg, Iron: 2.7mg
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!
This wrap looks so refreshing. I love adding fruits to my dishes
Wow that app does look awesome! I no longer live in the US, so I can’t use it. But I would if I was back there. I love this recipe and that it has strawberries! Such a good and healthy mix.
This is such a great recipe! We love all the ingredients.
I will have to try out that OptUP app. I have never tried it before but it definitely sounds worth checking out. The wrap looks pretty amazing as well.
I have been looking at a new chicken salad and this one looks to be exactly what I can get into. I love Spinach so this is a win-win
Thank you for inspiring me with this recipe. I love the idea of making a strawberry spinach and chicken wrap. It looks scrumptious!
Oh, this looks super yummy. I will definitely have to try this. I love trying new recipes!!
This looks so yummy! Love the idea of having strawberries in the wrap.
I literally want this for lunch tomorrow! This looks so delicious and fairly simple to make!
I bet this is so refreshing! I would have never thought to pair these flavors together.
this is such a cool app. i haven’t heard of it before. i really like the strawberries in there. they look amazing.
I have never heard of that app, we’ll have to download it and use it. Your recipes always look so yummy, I’ll have to pin it for later!
I have to admit I have never had strawberries in a salad, I can imagine it adds a wonderfully sweet taste though!
This looks so delicious! I have strawberries so I need to make this wrap for lunch.
This sounds like a great app. I’ll have to look into it for sure.
And this salad wrap looks incredible! I always love strawberries.