Gluten Free 3 Ingredient Funfetti® Cookies
Can this be real? Gluten Free 3 Ingredient Funfetti® Cookies that are soft, chewy and super delicious- yes, these are totally real! And so simple too, easy enough to let the kiddos help.
When you need a scrumptious, crowd-pleasing treat to bake up at a moment’s notice, Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Premium Cake Mixes, Brownie Mix, Cookie Mixes, and Frostings are here to help.
My daughter and I had such a fun time baking our Gluten Free 3 Ingredient Funfetti Cookies. They turned out so festive and fun, we served them at our Easter egg coloring party, this past weekend. This will definitely be a recipe I keep in my back pocket for spring birthdays, baby showers and work potlucks.
You’re going to LOVE these cookies. They’re:
Soft clouds of deliciousness
Simple to make
Have the right amount sweetness
Amazing with frosting
And undetectably gluten free.
Madelyn prefers her cookies plain and I agree they are pretty wonderful without frosting, but I love Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting on top. I can’t resist a sugar cookie with frosting and sprinkles. In fact, I ate one too many of these addicting little gems!
Take your cookie decorating next level and put one cupcake liner inside of another and place one cookie on top. I found the edible flowers at Walmart. I couldn’t resist- they totally complete the whole spring theme!
- 1 17 oz box Gluten FreePillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Optional ingredients- Pillsbury™ Frosting sprinkles and edible flowers
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare baking sheet with non-stick cooking spay, parchment paper, or baking mat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir cookie ingredients together. Mixture will be crumbly and somewhat dry.
- Tightly press dough into 1 inch balls, flatten some into a cookie shape and lay on baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Once cookies have cooled completely, feel free to get creative and decorate with frosting, sprinkles or whatever else your heart desires!
All Pillsbury Frostings are gluten free.
Nutritional info for cookie only, without decorations or frosting.
Walmart is the perfect place to stock up on Pillsbury Gluten Free Premium Cake Mixes, Brownie Mix, Cookie Mixes, and Frostings. I like to keep plenty of goodies on-hand, so I’m ready for upcoming spring cookouts and other gatherings.
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming recipe using Pillsbury Gluten Free Premium Brownie Mix. It’s another irresistibly delicious dessert that can be whipped up in a flash!
Something to think about….
Have you ever tried making cookies with cake mix?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.