Caesar Salmon Burgers
Thanks to Girard’s Salad Dressing for sponsoring this post and for such a fab, flavorful, fun dressing to make these Caesar Salmon Burgers the best salmon burgers ever!
Caesar Salmon Burgers have all of the delicious classic flavors of my favorite salad in burger form!
Caesar salads are TRULY one of my most favorite things to eat, and if I have the option of ordering one, 9 times out of 10, I do. I can’t get enough of the classic flavors- crisp crunchy lettuce, buttery croutons and garlicky-cheesy dressing. It’s such a winner, especially when Girard’s Caesar Dressing is involved.
Given my Caesar salad obsession, it was a must to create something new that included the wonderful classic Caesar flavors. And Caesar Salmon Burgers totally fit the bill, with juicy flavorful salmon topped with Girard’s Caesar Dressing, spinach or lettuce, tomato and parmesan cheese. Deliciousness!
Girard’s Caesar Dressing is a rich blend of classic Caesar flavors right down to the anchovies! The savory, pepper-specked dressing is absolutely irresistible on the burgers and on pretty much everything else too… a party in your mouth kind of flavor explosion!
I suggest mixing about ½ cup of Girard’s Caesar Dressing with 1-2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce to create a yummy dip for your burger. I like to mix this in a small side bowl and use it as a dip for my burger. Also, if you’re serving sweet potatoes or fries, on the side, it works great as a dip for those too.
Be sure to use a high-quality salmon for the best burgers and most nutritious meal. You’ll want to buy wild-caught salmon and I typically go with Sockeye salmon. For these Caesar burgers, finely chopped salmon is spiced with Girard’s Caesar Dressing and Worcestershire sauce, then shaped into patties and tossed onto a heated skillet. Topped with fresh ingredients like spinach (or romaine), tomatoes and parmesan cheese, this is one yummy, salad-turned-burger recipe!
This burger is the business! It’s:
Tender on the inside
Firm on the outside
Perfectly spiced with a little smokiness
And seriously satisfying
- 1 pound wild salmon fillet
- 6 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Girard's Caesar Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 buns
- Toppings: romaine lettuce sliced tomatoes, avocado slices, parmesan cheese, extra dressing
- Remove the skin from the salmon. Cut a little less than 1/2 of the salmon off and place the cut piece in food processor to finely chop. This will help hold the burgers together. Finely chop the remaining salmon with a knife.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salmon with panko and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, Girard's Caesar Dressing and Worcestershire sauce; add to salmon mixture, tossing gently to combine.
- Form mixture into 4 patties and refrigerate at least one hour, this will help the burgers become firm and hold together during cooking.
- Lightly coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Cook the patties 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve on buns, topped with romaine, tomato, avocado, parmesan and extra Caesar dressing.
- For a side dip; combine ½ cup Girard’s Caesar Dressing with 1-2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
Nutritional info only includes the salmon patty.
Something to think about….
Have you tried any of Girard’s Salad Dressings? Such wonderfully tasty dressings for salads and beyond!
First created by Chef Pierre Girard in 1939, all of Girard’s Salad Dressings are made with the care and unique flavor found in a chef’s touch that inspires delicious meals.