Egg Sausage Breakfast Crescent Rolls with Divine Flavor Tribelli Mini Peppers
Make a quick, hearty, grab-and-go breakfast with delicious Egg Sausage Breakfast Crescent Rolls. Filled with egg, sausage, cheese, and Divine Flavor Tribelli Mini Peppers, these take flaky crescent rolls to a whole new level!
I teamed up with Divine Flavor to share these wonderful Egg Sausage Breakfast Crescent Rolls. As always, all opinions are my own.
Egg Sausage Breakfast Crescent Rolls – A family favorite!
This recipe has been a huge hit with my family and I can’t wait to make it again for Christmas brunch! It’s pretty much all of my breakfast favorites – flaky crescent rolls (the holy grail of bread), savory sausage, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and colorful diced mini peppers.
Divine Flavor Tribelli Mini Peppers
How to Make Stuffed Breakfast Crescent Rolls:
We love snacking on these peppers with hummus and I add them to lots of various recipes, from pizza to soup! I love the flavor, instant dash of color and large dose of Vitamin C they add to snacks and meals. Now let’s get to cooking up these stuffed breakfast crescent rolls!
I would suggest measuring out all of the ingredients before getting started. Once you get the peppers and sausage sautéing, this recipe moves pretty quickly and it makes things so much easier if the cheese and eggs are all measured out. However, I would leave the rolls in the fridge until right before you’re ready to use them. They are much easier to work with and roll up when they’re really cold.
Wonderfully delicious little breakfast sandwiches without any of the over the edge of the bread spillage. Since they’re all rolled up, they are easy to grab and eat. They’re the perfect quick and easy breakfast. You better believe, I’ll be making a big batch of these for Christmas morning brunch! You can also make a large batch and then freeze them and reheat them when you are ready to eat. My picky kids even like these, so they’re a nice and hearty breakfast for busy mornings.
Breakfast Crescent Roll Substitutions:
Feel free to make these your own. You can stuff them with bacon instead of sausage. Also, try using other kinds of cheese instead of cheddar. If you want, skip the scrambled eggs and just do sausage or bacon, cheese and peppers. This would be a great idea, if you’re serving them as an appetizer rather than breakfast. Like it spicy? Add a little hot sauce after they are finished. You can also brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter for an extra buttery flavor!
Breakfast Crescent Roll Tips:
- To make scrambled eggs in the microwave: Beat eggs well in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 1 1/2 minutes. Stir cooked outer edges to center. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes longer or until eggs are almost set, but still moist.
- To make a lighter version, try these substitutions: scrambled egg whites, turkey sausage or bacon, light cheese and reduced fat crescent rolls.
Serve up these stuffed breakfast rolls at your next brunch and watch how quickly everyone devours them! You should probably double the recipe! 😊
Have you tried Divine Flavor fruits and/or veggies? Find out more about Divine Flavor here and get tons of recipe inspiration by following Divine Flavor on Instagram.
Hungry for more? Try my other holiday breakfast favorites!
Bacon Egg Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
Cranberry Orange French Toast Bake
I’d love to know if you make this (or any) recipe! Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy delicious recipes straight to your inbox.
Egg Sausage Breakfast Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 (about 2 3/4 ounces) sausage links, cubed*
- 1-2 large Tribelli Mini Peppers, any color, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese**
- 1 egg, beaten, if desired
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cube sausage links into small slices (I do this using kitchen shears). Chop the red pepper into small pieces. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, lightly salt and pepper, mix again.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium to high heat. Add the sausage and pepper, sauté, breaking up sausage with a spatula and cook until sausage is no longer pink.
- Pour eggs into the pan with the sausage and pepper. Scramble eggs until fully cooked. Remove from heat.
- Add the cheese to the eggs and mix.
- Roll out crescents and add a generous portion of filling. Close edges of the crescent, roll up, pinch edges closed.
- Place crescent rolls on a baking sheet. Brush tops and sides with beaten egg and sprinkle cracked black pepper on top.
- Bake and 15-18 minutes, until golden.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!
These egg & sausage breakfast rolls look fabulous! What a genius idea to stuff crescent rolls. My hubby would love these! Going to pin for later!
These look so tasty! We’re vegetarian so I’m guessing it would be easy to substitute some veggie sausages in there. Will have to try it as they look so good!!
this sounds delicious I love new breakfast recipes and this is perfect for Christmas morning!
I love the portability of these crescent rolls — you can open presents AND eat breakfast at the same time! Genius! I know these’ll be a big hit Christmas morning.
These look perfect for a grab and go breakfast! I love the idea of making ahead and freezing, especially if you have a houseful of guests.