Easy Baked Pork Chops with Strawberry Salsa
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Easy Baked Pork Chops with Strawberry Salsa- tender and delicious all natural pork chops coated in breadcrumbs and topped with a flavorful strawberry salsa. The ultimate summer dinner, for sure!
I must say, I’ve been killin’ it with the sweet and savory recipes. Contrasting flavors that compliment each other beautifully is the name of the game. And the savory pork taste with the fruity, slightly sweet strawberry salsa is a fabulous pairing. Loving Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork to help make this meal healthy and delicious. Grab a coupon to Walmart and earn .75 when you purchase (1) Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork (while supplies last).
This pork chop recipe is quick and easy, so put it on the menu for a busy weeknight. Of course, it would also make a great weekend meal. A tasty dinner with very little effort- that’s my kind of cooking!
An easy breezy entree made with my favorite pork chop brand, Smithfield®. Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Chops are naturally tender and juicy without added steroids, hormones or artificial ingredients. A product you can feel good about serving your family- Smithfield® products are made with commitment, care and compassion and are raised in the USA by Smithfield farm families. You can conveniently find Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Chops at Walmart. Did you grab your coupon?
- For the pork chops:
- 1 lb. center cut boneless pork chops 4-5
- 1/3 cup flour any variety works, I used a gluten free blend
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs use gluten free, if needed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- For the strawberry salsa:
- 1 pint strawberries hulled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 1 jalapeno stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2-1 cup finely-chopped fresh cilantro loosely-packed (a handful works)
- juice of 1 lime about 2 tablespoons
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add flour to a shallow bowl, add egg and beat in separate shallow bowl and in a third shallow bowl combine breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Dredge pork chops first into flour, then egg and finally breadcrumbs.
- Place pork chops in a glass baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray and cook according to thickness. For 1/2 inch thickness, cook at 350 for about 20 mins.
- While pork chops are baking, combine all strawberry salsa ingredients.
- Once pork chops are fully cooked top each one with about 1/2 cup strawberry salsa and enjoy!
Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Chops are conveniently located at Walmart in the meat department.
Something to think about….
Have you tried Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Chops? What’s your favorite quick and easy dinner?
To learn more about how Smithfield provides quality pork, visit this site.
Be sure and enter the fun giveaway, below, because who couldn’t use a $100 Walmart gift card?!?!?!