Chunky Hummus Dip
Chunky Hummus Dip really could not be any easier and takes your typical hummus recipe to a whole new level!
A quick, easy and oh so tasty hummus that magically comes together in a matter of minutes. This is your summer go-to for pool parties, family get-togethers, wedding showers, BBQs and lazy days at home.
I’ve already whipped up this chunky hummus dip several times and paired it with raw veggies, pita wedges, toasted bagels and quesadillas. But, dipping a chunk of it onto Dare Crackers is by far my favorite way to enjoy it.
Dare Crackers are just the right size to carry plenty of hummus goodness along with all of the crunchy toppings. They’re also sturdy enough to the job, so there’s no breakage. I just hate breakage, don’t you? You dip your buttery cracker in, get a large helping of yumminess, only to lose half of it when your cracker breaks. NO!
None of that with Dare Crackers! Whether you’re prepping for an extravagant party or an impromptu get-together, Dare’s variety of crisp crackers are sure to make each bite better. Dare’s complete collection of mouthwatering crackers are loaded with crunch and packed with flavor to make inventive summer appetizers shine.
Chunky Hummus Dip
- 1 1/2 cups homemade hummus or 8 ounce container store-bought hummus
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, finely diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, seeded, finely diced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- Spread hummus over a medium to large serving tray or plate.
- Top with all other ingredients listed above, as preferred. Feel free to use your favorite ingredients and leave off others you're not particularly fond of or don't have on-hand.
- Serve Chunky Hummus Dip with raw veggies and Dare Crackers.
-Feel free to change things up and use other favorite ingredients for topping. Sliced green onion, sliced kalamata olives, crumbled bacon, diced roasted red pepper and/or diced avocado are some other tasty ideas. Optional for serving: 1 teaspoon fresh finely chopped parsley to top. Raw veggies for dipping and Dare Crackers for dipping.
If my Chunky Hummus Dip looks like a winner, check out other hummus favorites!
Something to think about….
Have you tried Dare Crackers? So good!
What’s your favorite hummus variety? Feel free to link up your favorite recipes in the comment section below.
Any fun summer party plans? Do share!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.