Carrot Cake Protein Overnight Oatmeal
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTruvia #CB #CollectiveBias
I’ve got another overnight oatmeal recipe for you today – Carrot Cake Protein Overnight Oatmeal. I hope you are slowly crawling (or, preferably, sprinting) to the Team Overnight Oat side, because this breakfast is where it’s at!
Anyway, if my Almond Joy Protein Overnight Oatmeal and Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal didn’t quite get you on Team Overnight Oats, allow me to make another attempt with this carrot cake concoction. Any time I whip up a favorite overnight oat morning meal, I use Truvia® Natural Sweetener Spoonable to give it that perfect sweet flavor I crave.
Not only does Truvia®Natural Sweetener Spoonable help give my Carrot Cake Protein Overnight Oatmeal a classic sweetly spiced taste, it also makes for the BEST cup of coffee. I find it works great when I’m looking to decrease my calories and sugar intake, and is an awesome natural sweetener for people with diabetes.
And I don’t make a smoothie without it. For smoothies, oatmeal and coffee, I typically use one packet of Truvia® Natural Sweetener, which provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar. So many uses for this zero-calorie, stevia-based sweetener!
Carrot cake lovers, rejoice! Savor all of the classic carrot cake tastiness without any of the guilt! I can’t wait for you guys to give this bowl of oats a try. One bite and you’ll want to dive in head first to enjoy the cinnamon spice and carrot goodness.
This carrot cake oatmeal is the perfect blend of whole grains and protein to get you started and keep you fueled all through the busy morning! The best part is that it tastes like a piece of carrot cake, and it is prepared in a matter of minutes! This overnight oatmeal will have you looking forward to eating breakfast again!
Be sure to snap a pic of your oats with all of your favorite toppings and tag #kimscravings on Instagram. I’m always excited to see everyone’s creations!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats use gluten-free as needed
- 2 scoops 25 grams vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or nondairy milk of choice
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce*
- 1/2 cup grated carrot about 1 large carrot
- Truvia® Natural Sweetener Spoonable to taste
- Optional toppings: chopped pecans shredded coconut, shredded carrots, granola, sliced banana, additional molasses & cinnamon, nut butter and/or yogurt
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together, except toppings.
- Divide mixture (slightly less than 1 cup each) between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 2 hours) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
- Garnish with favorite toppings and an extra splash of milk before serving! Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!
Nutritional information calculated using Nuzest smooth vanilla protein powder.
You can find Truvia® Natural Sweetener at Kroger, conveniently located down the baking aisle, with other sugars and sweeteners.
CHECK OUT OTHER SIMILAR RECIPES
Something to think about….
Have you tried overnight oatmeal?
Have you tried Truvia®? Well, why not? It is America’s #1 Stevia Sweetener!