This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UncompromisingFlavor #CollectiveBias
Perfect for summer entertaining, Asian Lettuce Wraps with Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs come together quick and easy with the most delicious enticing flavors.
Such a great meal to serve for summer parties and gatherings- there’s no fork required, it’s light and healthy and everyone loves creating their very own meatball lettuce wrap. As an added plus, the Aidells® Chicken Teriyaki & Pineapple meatballs are ready to go in a matter of minutes and they taste amazing!
I literally cannot say enough great things about Aidells® products. I’ve been enjoying their gourmet sausage for quite sometime, but this was my first time experimenting with their meatballs. There will definitely be more meatball creations coming your way! I’m so anxious to try the other flavors- Italian Style with Mozzarella and Caramelized Onion. Although, I’m going to have a hard time not buying the Teriyaki and Pineapple. You guys know how I feel about sweet and savory combos.
So why am I crazy about Aidells® chicken meatballs? Well, besides the absolutely incredible flavor and deliciousness in every single little meatball, these are healthy meatballs with some awesome benefits. Aidells® products are:
- Chef-inspired, with bold & unique flavor combinations
- All natural, gluten free, no nitrates, no MSG or artificial ingredients
- minimally processed
- made with chickens that are raised without added hormones
- Did I mention delicious?
If you’re in the market for a satisfying healthy gluten free appetizer or entree to share with your friends this summer, these Asian Lettuce Wraps with Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs are for you. I know this is one recipe that will be on the regular in the Lee household. Oh and wouldn’t these be fabulous to enjoy around the pool? Feel free to shake things up and instead of creating wraps, chop everything up and enjoy these Asian lettuce wraps salad-style.
The coleslaw is a must try too! The whole recipe comes together in about 20 minutes and is made with some seriously healthy eats. I can’t wait for you to give this meal a try and be sure to take a photo and tag me @kimscravings on Instagram. I would love to see your version. These lettuce wraps are:
The perfect blend of sweet and savory
Bursting with fresh Asian flavors
Light and healthy, yet satisfying too
And just so dang good!
- For the cole slaw:
- 1 (10 oz.) bag coleslaw mix (shredded green cabbage, purple cabbage and carrots or broccoli slaw)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- ⅛ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (or mayo)
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- For serving lettuce wraps:
- 1 (12 oz.) package Aidells® Meatballs: Teriyaki & Pineapple*
- Coleslaw (see above for recipe)
- Large romaine lettuce leaves for serving (or other favorite lettuce variety for wraps or cups)
- Optional for garnish: lime juice, fresh cilantro and sriracha sauce
- To make coleslaw; in a medium bowl, combine bag of coleslaw mix, cilantro and green onion.
- To make dressing, whisk together the rice vinegar, Greek yogurt and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl and pour over the coleslaw. Toss to coat.
- Set aside and prepare meatballs according to package instructions. I used the microwave and they were fabulous.
- To assemble, start with a lettuce leaf, spoon in desired amount of coleslaw and top with 2-3 meatballs.
- Add freshly chopped cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice and a drizzle of sriracha sauce (If desired, but definitely recommended!)
Something think about….
Have you tried any of Aidells® products? What about these yummy Teriyaki & Pineapple Meatballs? Head on over to the H-E-B website and grab a coupon. Once you land on the page, search Aidells® for the specific coupon page.
Be sure to check out other tasty recipes on the Aidells® website!
Did you know Aidells® also carries lunch meat? Varieties offered are Chicken & Apple or Garlic & Basil and it has the same great quality as their gourmet sausages and meatballs.
You can find these Aidells® Chicken Teriyaki & Pineapple Meatballs in the meat department of H-E-B.
In my particular H-E-B store they are not with the sausages and lunch meat but near the raw meat (even though they are fully cooked).