A light refreshing treat, this Key Lime Pie Smoothie is full of good-for-you ingredients and loaded with scrumptious key lime flavor!
It’s pretty much your favorite decadent dessert made healthier and in drink form, perfect for nutritious snackin’ or morning fuel. Smoothies are my favorite quick, easy, satisfying meal, but honestly the same old green smoothies can get a little boring. Well, there’s nothing boring about a Key Lime Pie Smoothie. No, not boring at all!
This Key Lime Smoothie is everything dreams are made of… it’s:
and so refreshing!
You’ll want to whip up this beauty again and again!
- 1 cup (about 1 handful) fresh baby spinach and or kale leaves
- 1 frozen extra ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice (about 2 key limes juiced)
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container key lime Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk product
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum, optional for thickening smoothie
- ½ to 1 cup ice, optional
- Optional for garnish: whipped topping, graham crackers and graham cracker crumbs
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smoothie. I like my smoothie extra cold and a little slushy, so I add about 1 cup of ice to the mix.
Smoothies are one of my favorite breakfasts to enjoy. If you love them as much as I do, be sure to try some other favorites!
Have you ever tried Key Lime Pie? It is so good and we can pretend to actually be enjoying the yummy dessert with this Key Lime Pie Smoothie!
Something else! HelloFresh Meals is giving away $500 Worth of Delicious HelloFresh Meals. How awesome is that?! It is so convenient to have everything needed to whip up a healthy meal, delivered right to your door step. The meals feed 1-2 people or 4 people. If you’re interested in entering click on the image below or this link–> HelloFresh Meals. The giveaway runs from March 14th to March 28th. Be sure to share this post with your friends so they have a chance to win free meals too!!