Two Ingredient Nutella Pancakes with Roasted Strawberries
The best two ingredient pancakes are back and better than ever! I mean really- what’s better than super easy flourless pancakes served with Nutella® spread and juicy roasted strawberries?!?! I made these two ingredient Nutella pancakes with roasted strawberries on a lazy Sunday morning and my whole family fell in love with this brilliant combination. Pancakes + Nutella + roasted strawberries = the best breakfast ever!
All that’s needed to make this fabulous breakfast is eggs, bananas, Nutella, strawberries and maple syrup. Can you believe that just those 5 ingredients come together so perfectly? Well, they are all pretty darn good on their own too!
If you happen to be celebrating International Pancake Tuesday, today, breakfast is settled. And if there’s no time for a pancake breakfast, then there’s always breakfast for dinner- my personal favorite!
Nutella hazelnut spread adds so much deliciousness to your everyday two ingredient pancake. Nutella (pronounced “new-tell-uh”) is a tasty, unique spread made from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa. Nutella has no artificial colors or preservatives. It’s also peanut-free and made in a facility where there is no risk of cross contamination with peanuts. Nutella is gluten-free and kosher, too.
- 12 strawberries hulled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 large eggs organic and cage-free, if possible
- 2 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 2 packets Stevia or other sweetener optional
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder optional
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Slice strawberries and toss in maple syrup. Transfer strawberries to a baking sheet that has been covered with foil for easy clean-up. Roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare and cook pancakes. Heat griddle to about 275 degrees or heat large skillet over medium heat. You will want to cook these pancakes slowly. Whisk eggs with baking powder and Stevia, if using and stir in mashed bananas. Gently stir in Nutella. You don't want the Nutella to be completely incorporated, just swirled in a bit. Pour pancake batter onto griddle/skillet (making sure each pancake has Nutella in it) and cook pancakes for about 6-7 minutes on the first side, flip and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Top pancakes with roasted strawberries and enjoy!
Nutella + fruit = the perfect topping for pancakes! Pick up a jar of Nutella to celebrate International Pancake Tuesday. The unique taste of Nutella hazelnut spread comes from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa, plus Nutella has no artificial colors or preservatives.