Tickled Pink Strawberry Peach Protein Smoothie
This Tickled Pink Strawberry Peach Protein Smoothie made with a combo of two of my favorite fruits is packed with protein, antioxidants, vitamin C, and potassium. It’s also simple, fruity and refreshing! The perfect treat for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!
I teamed up with NutriBullet to bring you this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Pretty drinks just taste better, right?
This one is definitely tasty! It’s light and refreshing with a balance of sweet-n-tart peach-berry vibes and has the slightest touch of creaminess woven throughout (thanks to the yogurt).
This is a smoothie that’s even awesome for kids! My picky ones loved it because there’s no weird ingredients or flavors. And feel free to leave out the protein powder. It tastes so delicious you’ll never guess it’s packed with nutrition to get you going and keep you energized! This quick and easy smoothie makes a great on-the-go breakfast or after school snack!
I’ve been using the new NutriBullet Balance to whip up all of my smoothies and even soups. Have you heard of it yet? It is the coolest! It syncs with the Balance App via Bluetooth to send nutritional information to your smart device. You can use the huge variety of recipes within the app or create your own as you add ingredients to the NutriBullet Balance.
I’m all about making sure that I get a healthy amount of fats, proteins and carbs in each meal or snack and the NutriBullet Balance totally takes the guess work out of a balanced meal/snack.
Truly the next generation in blending!! I love how it measures all of the ingredients out in grams too, for easy nutrient tracking if you’re like me and count macros (proteins, carbs and fats).
Once you’ve added all of your favorite ingredients to the cup, press the GO BLEND button on the App and watch the seconds countdown to your perfect NutriBlast smoothie. The NutriBullet Balance comes with two of the colossal cups and two flip-top to-go cups.
Enjoying a healthy breakfast or post workout snack could not be easier or more fun! And you guys are going to love the flavor of this delightful smoothie. Strawberries and peaches compliment each other so well. A match made in heaven, I tell ya! What’s your favorite fruit in smoothies?
Tips for making this Tickled Pink Strawberry Peach Protein Smoothie:
- Frozen fruit works best to create a thick, creamy smoothie.
- If you find your fruit is too tart, you can add a little stevia, maple syrup or honey to sweeten.
- If you want to add more antioxidants and iron, you can throw some fresh kale or spinach in. It shouldn’t change the flavor, but it will change the color. Tickled green smoothie, anyone? 😊
- You can also add nut/seed butter, chia seeds, flax seed meal, or hemp seed hearts if you’re looking to increase the protein and healthy fats. I didn’t choose to do that this time, but it’s a great option if you want this smoothie to have more staying power between meals.
With this glowing smoothie in hand, we can almost pretend it’s summertime!
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1 5-6 ounce container yogurt*
- 1 scoop vanilla or coconut flavored protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk**
- 1/2-1 cup ice cubes for desired consistency
Place all ingredients in NutriBullet Balance and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
*I used Carbmaster peach yogurt from Kroger. Feel free to use any favorite flavor/brand of yogurt. **Any liquid will work, even water. Use more or less depending on desired consistency.
Something to think about….
Have you tried the NutriBullet Balance yet? What are you waiting for? Visit the NutriBullet Balance website to learn more!!