Roasted Tuscan Style Chicken Meal
This Roasted Tuscan Style Chicken Meal is savory, delicious and can be on your dinner table in less than 25 minutes! This is a balanced meal that will satisfy the whole family and is perfect for busy weeknights.
I teamed up with Kroger to share this quick + easy family dinner idea. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’m so excited to share this easy family-friendly meal idea with you guys. It’s seriously a game changer for busy weeknights. You know those evenings when the kids have after school activities and you’re running around in (what feels like) a million different directions with little time for cooking up a tasty dinner – Stouffer’s Complete Family Meal Kit to the rescue!
STOUFFER’S COMPLETE FAMILY MEAL KIT
These Stouffer’s meal kits are super convenient and available in four different varieties. My family has enjoyed the Roasted Tuscan Style Chicken meal, so far, and I’m really anxious to try the other three – Beef and Broccoli, Braised Pork, and Sesame Chicken. All meals come balanced with individually-packaged protein, veggies, whole grains and a tasty sauce. And all of the ingredients are pre-measured and pre-chopped. Hurray for help in the kitchen!
The Roasted Tuscan Style Chicken meal includes white meat chicken with broccoli florets, brown rice & quinoa, and a garlic basil sauce. SO delicious!
ROASTED TUSCAN STYLE CHICKEN
There are a few things that make this meal a power recipe for me (besides the obvious – that it is so crazy delicious!):
- It is quick to make and quick to clean up
- It is full of great healthy ingredients and friendly for many types of diets which makes it great for feeding the whole family
- The leftovers are just as good reheated, or can be used in other dishes later in the week
It is easy to get a quick recipe, or an easy recipe, or one that has fast clean up, or a recipe that is SO DELICIOUS, but let’s face it… it is pretty hard to get all four. This, my friends, is a home run!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY DINNER IDEAS? CHECK OUT FAMILY FAVORITES BELOW!
I’d love to know if you make this (or any) recipe! Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy delicious recipes straight to your inbox.
Roasted Tuscan Style Chicken Meal
- Stouffer's Complete Family Meal Kit - Roasted Tuscan Style Chicken Meal
- Fill medium sauce pan half way with water; bring to boil. Turn heat down to medium-high. Place frozen sauce pouch into boiling water; heat for 10 minutes. Turn off heat, leave sauce pouch in hot water until ready.
- While water is coming to a boil, pour 1 tablespoon oil (or using nonstick cooking spray) into medium non-stick skillet. Heat oil, using medium heat. Empty chicken into pan. Cook covered over medium heat for 16 minutes, stirring occasionally. Chicken will be golden in color.
- While chicken is cooking, Cut 1/2 inch slit in the top of both the rice and quinoa pouch and the broccoli pouch; place in microwave side by side with slits facing up. Heat both pouches for 11 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!
This dish looks so good! Wouldn’t know it was actually an easy and fast recipe!
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve picked up one of these meal kits only to put it back. Next time, I am going to put it in my cart and leave it there because you’ve made it look quite tasty!
I will be checking out this meal kid next time I’m at the store. Perfect easy meal during the holiday season.
That meal kit makes dinner so easy for a busy night
It sure does! I love keeping one on-hand for those busy nights!
This looks really good. I’ll have to look for it the next time I go to grocery store.
Yes, you definitely should!
Too bad, most Krogers in NC closed down. I was such a Kroger fan. This looks good.
That stinks! I’m sorry!
My family loves this meal kit! It gets requested at our house all of the time!
I know! So good, right?!
Looks like a tasty meal and so easy too. Great for busy nights
ohh how cool! I’ve never seen these. this looks delicious and I love how stinking easy it must be!
Yes, you should definitely check it out!
This is such delicious comfort food to warm me up! I love that is so very easy, as well! Perfect for the no time I have, with the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season!
For sure! These meal kits have came in handy on more than one occasion!
What an absolutely delicious meal idea. Full of flavour and something my family would certainly enjoy!
Yes, even my picky kiddos gobble it up!
I’m trying to figure out if the garlic basil sauce is gluten free?
According to the ingredient list I pulled off of the product website, the sauce appears to be gluten free.