Easy Peanut Butter Brownies
This Easy Peanut Butter Brownies recipe and this post have been sponsored by Pillsbury™. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you’re in for a real treat! These easy peanut butter brownies are fudgy, filled with chocolate chips, swirled with peanut butter, and are finished off with a decadent and delicious layer of peanut butter frosting.
This yumminess combines a Pillsbury™ Brownie Mix and Pillsbury™ Peanut Butter Frosting made with real Jif® Peanut Butter. I found both at my local Kroger, down the baking aisle. This was my first time seeing the peanut butter frosting – I always find such fun stuff at Kroger!
Doctored brownie mixes are one of my go-to quick and easy dessert options. My solution when I need something sweet, and in a hurry, is to quickly mix up some brownies and then add in fun extras.
I went with Pillsbury PURELY SIMPLE® Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix. I love that it has chocolate chunks in the mix and that it’s made with simple ingredients. You can use any favorite mix, though.
To take the brownies to the next level, I swirled in the smooth and creamy Pillsbury™ Peanut Butter Frosting. It is SO good – absolutely heavenly. Eat it straight from the spoon, good. You really can’t go wrong with a peanut butter frosting, though. Am I right?
I adore these brownies because they not only taste amazing, but they are a cinch to make. Easy and delicious, always a winning combo! Simply follow the directions on the box and these brownies will come together in minutes.
The peanut butter frosting gets spooned onto the brownie batter and then swirled in prior to baking. Then into the oven they go. Tick tock, tick tock, it’s hard to wait for these!
That’s all it takes to make these irresistible peanut butter brownies! You can serve them straight out of the oven, or if you are feeling extra indulgent (and who isn’t?) slather on a bit more peanut butter frosting and drizzle melted chocolate over the top. Yummers!
The finished product was AMAZING.
Crisp on the edges (my favorite part)
Mega moist in the middle
Hubba hubba. Make these gems! For Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions (any occasions). Just make these brownies! You NEED them in your life.
If you give these brownies a try, let us know! Leave a comment and tag a photo #kimscravings on Instagram. I absolutely love to see what you’re cooking up! Enjoy!
Easy Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 Pillsbury Boxed Brownie Mix for an 8x8 or 9x9 pan + ingredients called for on the box*
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury™ Peanut Butter Frosting,, divided
- Preheat the oven according to package directions and spray an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix brownies following package directions and transfer to baking pan.
- Use 1/3 cup of Pillsbury™ Peanut Butter Frosting to add dots over the top of the brownie batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake and then cool according to the package directions.
- Once cool, if desired, spread the other half of Pillsbury™ Peanut Butter Frosting over the top. I also melted about 2 tablespoons chocolate chips in the microwave to drizzle over the top.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a few days. Refrigerate to keep longer.
Looking for other simple dessert recipes? You’ll love these favorites!
Pin these Easy Peanut Butter Brownies!
Something to think about….
Have you tried Pillsbury™ Peanut Butter Frosting? If not, you’re really missing out!
Be sure to stock up on Pillsbury Brownie Mixes and Frostings the next time you’re at Kroger. Also, grab this coupon and save on the delicious Pillsbury Jif Peanut Butter Frosting. Find your closest Kroger/Kroger banner store by using this store locator.