Easiest Veggie Soup, Ever, Seasoned with White Wine Vinegar
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
This is the easiest veggie soup, EVER and I’ll bet that you can’t find a simpler, quicker soup recipe, that is as tasty as this. A cozy bowl of comfort full of veggies and flavor; that can be made in a pinch!
When I get home from being at work all day and then getting in a workout; I’m usually tired and ready to eat immediately. If it’s a chilly evening, all I want is a warm hearty bowl of soup. I make soup very often and let me tell you, this is the quickest, easiest veggie soup, ever! And thanks to the De Nigris Seasoned Italian Herbs White Wine Vinegar, I picked up at Walmart, it’s one of the most flavorful soups too!
Brad and I gobbled it up and noticed the yummy Italian flavoring in every bite, from the added De Nigris Seasoned Italian Herbs White Wine Vinegar. The Seasoned White Wine Vinegar is the perfect taste enhancer to use all year round. It’s also healthy and all-natural. De Nigris makes a balsamic vinegar, too and I can’t wait to give that a try. You can find the De Nigris Seasoned White Wine Vinegar at Walmart in the vinegar aisle near the ketchup. This was my first time adding vinegar to soup… what a good decision! #lovemyvinegar
I found my veggies for the soup at Walmart, also. I used a 32 oz. bag of Fresh Frozen Vegetables. There are several varieties available and they would all work well in this soup. I used the Vegetable Soup with Tomato variety. You don’t even need to worry about thawing the veggies before throwing them in the soup. Like I said, easy peasy!
This veggie soup may be super easy, but it’s also super tasty and anything but boring. Even though there are very few ingredients, this soup is full of flavor. A hearty bowl of soup served in less than 20 minutes… yes, please!
Easy Vegetable White Bean Soup with Seasoned White Wine Vinegar
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth, 32 oz. carton
- 32 oz. Fresh Frozen Vegetables of preferred variety, I used a vegetable soup blend with tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt + more to taste, as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper + more to taste, as needed
- 2 tablespoons De Nigris Seasoned White Wine Vinegars, I used the Italian Herbs variety
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil, in a large pot. Once broth is boiling, add frozen vegetables (these do not need to be thawed). Reduce temperature to simmer for about 5 minutes and until veggies are unthawed and warming.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, white beans, seasonings and vinegar. Continue to simmer about 10 minutes more and until soup is hot.
- Serve with preferred toppings, if desired. I enjoyed mine topped with avocado and crackers on the side.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week. Soup freezes well, also.
Thank you #CollectiveBias for the opportunity to try this fantastic seasoned white wine vinegar!
Something to think about….
Have you ever tried adding vinegar to a soup recipe?
Have you tried De Nigris Seasoned White Wine Vinegar?
Do you have a go-to soup recipe?