Tuna Avocado Egg Salad and A Book Review
Happy Friday, friends!
I’m popping in today with double the fun….. it’s a recipe and a book review. I’ve had this recipe and pictures ready to go ever since Easter and I really had intended on sharing it sooner, as a way to use up any extra boiled Easter eggs. If you don’t happen to have any already boiled eggs; you’ll need to boil some up because this Tuna Avocado Egg Salad is a super tasty lunch idea. Once your eggs are boiled; the salad comes together in less than 10 minutes. I love serving mine wrap-style, but the salad would also be great served sandwich style or even stuffed in a tomato….. good idea, Kim!
Tuna Avocado Egg Salad
- 1 can tuna packed in water, drained and shredded with a fork (I use Wild Planet brand), 5 oz
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled egg whites, chopped
- 1 large Haas avocado, or 2 small avocados, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop all ingredients to desired size.
- Add everything to a large bowl and stir to combine.