Asian Sesame Naan Pizza
This easy Asian Sesame Naan Pizza is so simple to throw together, but has an amazing flavor that can’t be denied!
Pizza, oh how I love thee. A quick recipe that comes together easily and deliciously when you’re exhausted from a long day at work, your mom drops by for a glass of wine or your teenage son is working his way at eating the house down.
Since it’s National Nutrition Month, I’m working to keep my pizza on the healthier side. Yes, it is totally possible to enjoy a nutrient-rich pizza recipe. I enlisted the help of Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits to give me a meal with lively flavor that’s loaded with superfoods.
Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits come in a variety of sophisticated blends and each include five or more superfoods and everything needed for a delicious salad… or pizza! There is the Eat Smart Southwest Salad Kit that I’ve been making tacos with and my favorite the Eat Smart Sweet Kale Salad Kit, I cannot get enough of this one. You guys know how I feel about sweets. 🙂
Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits are perfect for those looking for convenient healthy eating options that are super tasty too. Eat Smart products make it so easy to integrate superfoods into your meals every day.
The newest Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit is Asian Sesame, a powerful blend of six superfoods. The combo of savoy, red and green cabbage, carrots and kale is enhanced by preservative free toppings including cashews, sesame sticks and a sweet sesame dressing. Guys, this salad is where it’s at!!
Asian Sesame Naan Pizza
- 1 naan bread
- 12 oz package Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad kit
- 1/4-1/3 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine Asian Sesame Salad greens with sweet sesame dressing (provided).
- Top naan bread with about 1 cup of the prepared salad or amount preferred. Add additional toppings of chicken and cheese (if preferred). Last, top with cashews and sesame sticks (provided).
- Bake naan bread pizza directly on the oven rack for about 10 mins. You don't need a baking pan.
- Once cooked, slice naan into 4 slices and enjoy with the additional salad greens, dressing, cashews and sesame sticks.
Something to think about….
Have you ever tried Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits? If you’re a salad fan like me, you’ll adore these healthy kits.
Visit Eat Smart on Facebook for delicious recipe inspiration.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.