4 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Pops
These 4 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Pops are quick, easy and deliciously refreshing- the perfect weapon to combat hot summer days!
Here in Texas it’s nothing for the temp to reach up into the triple digits in July. We’re pretty much dreaming of cool refreshing foods June through August and ice pops rank as one of our favorite summer treats. However, I haven’t been too happy with my reusable ice pop molds. It’s very difficult to get the ice pops out and many times they end up breaking… ugh.
I did a google search for making pops without molds and came across a super cool idea at thekitchn.com. A loaf pan! Looked easy enough… and it was. So easy! I used binder clips to hold my parchment paper down, and simply poured my ice pop mixture into the loaf pan.
I made this easy as breeze ice pop mix using only 4 ingredients, including the yummy Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk. And, yes, the pun is totally intended! The chocolate Almond Breeze makes these pops so super creamy and, by the way, it’s very yummy added to your morning cup of joe, too!
You can use about 7 large pop sticks to make 7 large sliceable ice pops or for kiddos place smaller sticks side-by-side for 14 small ice pops.
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk
- 5 large very ripe bananas I used frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter*
- Prepare an 8 x 8 loaf pan with parchment paper. I used binder clips to keep parchment paper in place.
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour ice pop mixture into prepared loaf pan. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- After about 30 minutes, mixture should be partially frozen and ice pop sticks will stay in place when stuck in the ice pop mixture.
*Any nut or seed butter can be used.
**Nutritional information calculated for 1 of 7 ice pops.
Something to think about….
What is the highest the temp gets where you live?
What’s your favorite summertime treat?
This “Easy as Breeze” post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
For more “Easy As Breeze” recipes made with five ingredients or less, visit Almond Breeze on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.