Tasty Bacon Veggie Frittata
So quick, so easy and so perfect as a quick weeknight dinner or fancy brunch – this Tasty Bacon Veggie Frittata can be made ahead of time too!
I absolutely love a delicious frittata. For one, they’re such a satisfying, wholesome breakfast. Secondly, they are perfect for making ahead of time, to have easy meals through the week. And third, they’re just so darn simple. Seriously. It’s like a fancy omelette, except way easier, and there’s absolutely no flipping involved at all.
Mornings are fast, too fast. Between getting ready for your workday and preparing your kids for school, there isn’t much time to create the flavorful, fulfilling breakfast your family deserves. Well, friends, this recipe is so easy!
Have you ever tried making a frittata? It’s one of my favorite dishes to whip up when hosting brunch. Frittatas seem really elegant, but no one at the table will know just how effortless they are.
I know you guys will love this recipe and if you give it a try, let us know! Leave a comment and tag a photo #kimscravings on Instagram. Enjoy, friends!
Super quick and easy frittata recipe that can also be prepped ahead of time!
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 medium bell pepper color of choice, diced (or use a couple small sweet peppers)
- 2 cups liquid egg whites from a carton
- 2 whole eggs or an additional 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Spray a large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Add vegetables to skillet and turn heat to medium high, and place cover on pan. Cook until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and seasonings. Once veggies are tender, pour egg mixture along with bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons, mix until well combined. Cook, undisturbed, until edges are set, about 2 minutes. Top with remaining bacon.
- Place into oven and bake until top is set and golden brown, about 14-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.