Tasty Bacon Veggie Frittata
So quick, so easy and so perfect as a quick weeknight dinner or fancy brunch – this Tasty Bacon Veggie Frittata can be made ahead of time too!
I absolutely love a delicious frittata. For one, they’re such a satisfying, wholesome breakfast. Secondly, they are perfect for making ahead of time, to have easy meals through the week. And third, they’re just so darn simple. Seriously. It’s like a fancy omelette, except way easier, and there’s absolutely no flipping involved at all.
Mornings are fast, too fast. Between getting ready for your workday and preparing your kids for school, there isn’t much time to create the flavorful, fulfilling breakfast your family deserves. Well, friends, this recipe is so easy!
Have you ever tried making a frittata? It’s one of my favorite dishes to whip up when hosting brunch. Frittatas seem really elegant, but no one at the table will know just how effortless they are.
I know you guys will love this recipe and if you give it a try, let us know! Leave a comment and tag a photo #kimscravings on Instagram. Enjoy, friends!
Tasty Bacon Spinach Frittata
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 medium bell pepper color of choice, diced (or use a couple small sweet peppers)
- 2 cups liquid egg whites from a carton
- 2 whole eggs or an additional 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Add vegetables to skillet and turn heat to medium high, and place cover on pan. Cook until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and seasonings. Once veggies are tender, pour egg mixture along with bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons, mix until well combined. Cook, undisturbed, until edges are set, about 2 minutes. Top with remaining bacon.
- Place into oven and bake until top is set and golden brown, about 14-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!
Try my other favorite frittata recipes!
Bacon Butternut Squash Frittata
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Ham Frittata
Sweet Potato Black Bean Frittata
This dish looks yummy and delicious will try this sometime soon..
My kids are all picky eaters, but breakfast is a meal we do well on. This frittata sounds delicious and makes me happy knowing I’ll be able to get some veggies in.
This looks really good. I like cooking in my skillet. Thanks for the recipe.
This looks amazing. I love to use seasoning blends because it is so easy to get good flavor with one product.
You had me at bacon. Goodness, this looks amazing. A delicious breakfast idea for sure!
Kim, your frittata looks perfect and sounds delicious! I’d love a slice of this in the morning.
Wow. This looks amazing! I have never had a frittata before. I would love to try this recipe out at home.
Can you believe I’ve never made a frittata before? I keep wanting to but somehow always end up doing a crustless quiche instead. This recipe sure looks a great one to try my hand at though- so easy! And I love using herbs and other seasonings when I cook. I’ve never heard of the McCormick breakfast seasonings before either, but they look super handy! Going to have to look for them at the store
I’ve never had Bacon Veggie Frittata before, but it sounds great. I’m always looking for new recipes to try I’m going to have to add this to my list.
Oh now this sounds like something I could really enjoy. What a great mix with the bacon and the veggies! I most definitely need to give it a whirl.
This looks amazing! I’ve never made a frittata before,but I think it’s time that I did!