Sriracha Ranch Salad
This salad, y’all! I may be a little late to the sriracha party, but let me tell ya- I have arrived! What starts off as a simple blend of some of my favorite ingredients, gets some major pizzazz from homemade ranch dressing, kicked up a notch with sriracha sauce. Then add in crunchy roasted ranch chickpeas and flavorful sriracha almonds and you’ve got yourself a top-notch craveable salad.
I’ve been building up to this tasty Sriracha Ranch Salad all week. If you happened to miss the homemade ranch dressing seasoning and crispy crunchy ranch chickpeas you need to head on over and check out those posts. Believe me it’s so worth your time. All of the ingredients come together perfectly to create what I’m calling the salad of the summer.
It’s the perfect healthy, but still incredibly tasty addition to your summer get-togethers. The sriracha ranch also makes for the perfect veggie dipper to serve as an appetizer. Just use a little less almond milk for a thicker dip.
To really bring out the sriracha flavor and add a savory crunch, I topped this deliciousness off with a new favorite- Bold Sriracha Blue Diamond Almonds. After working with Blue Diamond over the past year or so and getting to try out a variety of flavorful almonds, Brad insists that these are truly the best. I had to hide just enough to get this salad made! After finishing up my Sriracha Ranch Salad photo shoot, I told him he could eat the rest of the almonds and they were gone in a matter of minutes.
I think I need Blue Diamond to send me another canister on the down-low. Ha! These almonds aren’t overly spicy, like you might expect by looking at the art on the side of the canister, but have such a wonderful and quite addicting flavor… and we’re not even over-the-top sriracha people. However, I might have just crossed over to the other side because I can’t get this salad off my mind. I must recreate it again very soon!
Sriracha Ranch Salad
- For the salad:
- 6 cups spring greens mix or a mix of arugula and fresh spinach
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups crispy crunchy ranch chickpeas, sub with croutons or crushed tortilla chips, if preferred
- 3/4 cup Bold Sriracha Blue Diamond Almonds, chopped
- For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, I used organic nonfat
- 2 tablespoons organic mayo, use additional Greek yogurt, if preferred
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze AlmondMilk, or other preferred milk product
- 2 tablespoons homemade ranch seasoning
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large serving bowl or divide ingredients into 4-5 bowls. Combine all salad dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake vigorously. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
**You will probably have leftover dressing. I had about 1/2 cup leftover. Enjoy with another salad or as a veggie dipper throughout the week.
***Nutritional information is calculated without crispy crunchy ranch chickpeas and dressing. You can find the nutritional information for those items by clicking to the specific posts for both of those recipes.
Be sure to pin the image below, so you don’t forget to whip up this fantastic Sriracha Ranch Salad!
Something to think about….
Have you tried Bold Sriracha Blue Diamond Almonds, yet? If they haven’t made it to your local store, they’re totally worth ordering. Yum!
Do you have a salad you’re loving, this summer? Feel free to share a link in the comment section, below!
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds.