Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake
Just like dessert, but much healthier!
- 1/2 cup plain full fat Greek yogurt *
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract (or 2 tbs sugar free maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract (or vanilla extract)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stevia packet (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1/2 cup Atkins creamy vanilla protein shake
- 5-10 ice cubes (to desired consistency)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional to desired consistency)
*Can substitute w/ cottage cheese or any other yogurt product. Or you can use 1/2 a small ripe, peeled frozen banana.
**Total net carbs are 15g.
Serving: 1shake | Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.4g | Protein: 37.5g | Fat: 9.6g | Saturated Fat: 4.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 18.6mg | Sodium: 203.4mg | Potassium: 254.8mg | Fiber: 10.7g | Sugar: 5.3g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 430mg | Iron: 1.7mg