Sweet Potato Sunshine Smoothie
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.1g 1%
Sodium 144.8mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 57.1g 19%
Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20%
Protein 4.8g 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Servings:1 large smoothie
A simple orange sweet potato smoothie, packed with nutrients and deliciousness!
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree about 1 small sweet potato, skin removed (or sub pumpkin puree)
- 1 small extra ripe banana previously frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup Trop50 juice beverage
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk product
- 1/2-1 cup ice cubes
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder optional
For sweet potato puree, cut sweet potato in half, lengthwise and place face down on baking sheet. Roast at 400 degrees F. for about 25 mins and until soft. Let cool slightly before adding to blender.
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
Taste and adjust seasonings/sweetness as needed. Add more ice to thicken.
Serve in one large glass or smoothie cup and enjoy!
Course: Breakfast or Snack