Top 10 Easiest Gift Ideas for the Person Who Has Everything
I’ve been busily working away on my holiday gift-giving list. I’m doing pretty good coming up with something thoughtful for everyone and my kids have no trouble reporting what they’d like to see under the tree. 🙂 However, we all know those people who seem to have everything and make it so difficult when it comes to special occasions.
My dad is prime example- if he wants something, he goes out and buys it, leaving us all scrambling for gift ideas when Christmas, his birthday or Father’s Day comes around. I’ve been doing some serious thinking on easy, yet thoughtful, gift ideas for the person who has everything. Because even if someone seemingly has everything, you can’t just skip a gift altogether. Check out the Top 10 Easiest Gift Ideas for the Person Who Has Everything!
GODIVA chocolates are absolutely incredible and I know these gift boxes will come in handy this holiday season. These 9 piece boxes contain the excellent quality and unmatched taste of GODIVA at a price that won’t break the bank.
2. Gift Cards Many people feel that gift cards just aren’t personal enough, but I actually love receiving gift cards because I can pick out what I really want or need. Gift cards can actually show love and thought. Consider giving gift cards to your friend’s favorite store or restaurant. If you feel that they need some relaxation, a gift certificate for a massage is a great option. I actually, also, picked up a gift card while at Walmart, for my daughter’s teacher’s birthday.
3. Experience Think beyond stuff and give your family member or friend a prepaid adventure. Memories are way more special than material items. I frequently give my kids experience gifts because I feel they have enough toys and doing something special together is much more important. Last year, for Christmas, I purchased tickets to a play for my mom and I to go see together. It was so much fun for BOTH of us!
4. Prepaid Service Consider making your giftee’s life easier, by purchasing them a service. Some ideas to consider- a carwash, housekeeping, or a babysitter. If you’re low on cash, you can even provide the service yourself.
5. Subscription Service These can suit any budget and may be something someone would not usually buy for themselves, but would very much enjoy. My mom frequently gifts me with foodie magazine subscriptions and it’s like getting a new gift in the mail each month. So fun!
6. Membership The gift that keeps on giving! You can gift your recipient access to parks, museums, the zoo, or even places like warehouse stores.
7. Homemade Food I usually gift my coworkers with homemade snacks or sweet treats. This option works great when you have multiple people to buy for at a certain location and don’t want to spend too much. And who doesn’t love homemade yummies?!?!
8. Daily Luxury Little luxuries to make your gift recipient’s life a little easier can be surprisingly inexpensive… and appreciated. One idea is to gift a friend a soft throw, box of popcorn and DVD for movie night. Think about your recipients and what little luxuries they would most enjoy.
9. Charity Donation Make a donation really personal and ask yourself what charity would my friend donate to, if they were choosing for themselves.
10. Candles So easy, yet so enjoyed. The majority of people enjoy lovely scents filling the room. I frequently pick up my favorite candles when they go on sale, to have on-hand for special occasions.
Something to think about….
What ideas do you have for your friends and/or family members that seem impossible to gift? Chocolate’s probably your best bet!
Follow GODIVA on social media, for all things chocolate!