The Importance of Water
Hello, friends! I hope everyone had a marvelous Memorial Day weekend! Thanks so much to all of our veteran’s for serving our country.
Today, we’re talking about quenching our thirst and the importance of water. My kiddos and I always keep our water bottles nearby, but we haven’t had great luck finding a good quality water bottle that could keep up with our crazy busy lives.
Between work, school, Landen’s gymnastics, Madelyn’s horse-riding lessons and working out- we keep our water bottles close. However, the need to refill can be a bit of a problem. With all of this running around, sometimes the only option is tap water or water from the hose… at the barn.
I was pumped to find Brita Water Filter Bottles in the hardware department, while shopping at Walmart. We chose the soft squeeze water filter bottles. This soft squeeze BPA free bottle is great for getting fresh filtered water, without the cost and waste of bottled water.
The Brita Bottle filter water filter helps filter out and reduce the amount of Chlorine commonly present in tap water. No worries about having to fill our bottles while at the gym, school or the barn.
Doing a little blog work and staying hydrated while Madelyn rides… haha! If Madelyn doesn’t stay hydrated, she is prone to getting headaches. The ability to have fresh drinking water at the barn is a must and Brita Water Filter Bottles gets the job done.
- Water can prevent many common ailments such as headaches, fatigue, joint pain, and much more.
- Drinking water during activity and exercise keeps you energized, helps your muscles to recover quicker and even gives you a better night’s sleep. Water is a key ingredient for a great workout and a healthier lifestyle.
- Water is a must for school and/or work- not taking in enough water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Water metabolizes and transports the carbs and proteins that our bodies use for food. It also transports waste material out of our bodies.
- When the body is well-hydrated there is an increase of oxygen in the blood stream. The higher the oxygen levels, the more fat your body will burn for energy. The increase in oxygen is also why you will have more energy when you’re hydrated.
Something to think about….
Are you getting enough water?
What type of water bottle do you carry? Have you ever tried a Brita Filter Water Bottle?