Skinny Caramel Coffee Cake Smoothie
Thank you Dunkin’ At Home for sponsoring this post and helping me create a yummy Skinny Caramel Coffee Cake Smoothie!
This Skinny Caramel Coffee Cake Smoothie is the perfect creamy, caffeine-packed, dairy-free morning pick-me-up!
I have a major love for coffee shop blended drinks, but as I’ve mentioned before, I don’t indulge too often. They have enough calories and sugar to send you into a coma and I honestly really enjoy straight up drip coffee these days. But every once in awhile, a craving for a cold decadent coffee treat strikes, and this Skinny Caramel Coffee Cake Smoothie is the perfect fix. It’s way healthier and dairy-free, plus super convenient- made at home.
This do-it-yourself Smoothie is actually adapted from my protein coffee Frappuccino. With this one, I used Dunkin’ Donuts® Bakery Series® Caramel Coffee Cake Coffee to give it a lovely caramel coffeecake flavor. Just like you’d buy in a coffee shop, but even better! No need to break the bank or your diet with this guilt-free jolt of deliciousness!
So easy too! Just 4 necessary ingredients, 1 blender and less than 5 minutes to whip up this Smoothie treat; you’re going to want to make again and again.
You guys are going to SO enjoy this drink! It’s:
Caramel Coffee Cake-infused
Delightful in coffee flavor
Fast enough you can make this Smoothie for a special Monday morning treat before work. Whatever it takes to get through a Monday, right? And, by all means, whip it up to savor on lazy weekend mornings too.
If you create this recipe, let me know how much you love it! Leave a comment and while you’re at it, take a picture and tag it #kimscravings on Instagram so everyone can see your yummy creation and get in on the fun! Cheers, friends!
- 8-12 almond milk ice cubes*
- 1/2 to 1 cup depending on coffee preference Dunkin’ Donuts® Bakery Series® Caramel Coffee Cake Coffee, brewed and chilled
- 1/2 to 1 cup regular ice cubes as needed for preferred consistency
- Optional: sweetener of choice I use 1-2 packets of stevia
- For serving: whipped topping and sugar-free caramel sauce
- Combine first 2 ingredients in the canister of a blender and blend until smooth and combined, less than 1 minute. Add ice and blend again, if needed for desired consistency. Taste, and if necessary, adjust with sweetener, a splash more coffee or milk.
- Garnish with whipped topping and caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
*Using ice cubes made with almond milk (or other non-dairy milk) makes for a creamier smoothie, however you may also use about 1 cup of almond milk and 1 cup of regular ice cubes.
If you’re loving this Skinny Caramel Coffee Cake Smoothie, try other similar recipes!
Pin it to save for later!
Something to think about….
Have you ever tried making your own coffee smoothie? Have you tried Dunkin’ Donuts Bakery Series coffee flavors? They’re available in Caramel Coffee Cake, Chocolate Glazed Donut and Cinnamon Coffee Roll. Pick some up wherever you buy groceries!!