Sheet Pan Pancake Breakfast
Sheet Pan Pancake Breakfast with Smithfield Hometown Original Fresh Breakfast Sausage and roasted strawberries is very easy to whip up and takes just 20 minutes to bake, giving you more time for morning cartoon snuggles!
I teamed up with Smithfield to share this yummy breakfast idea!! As always, all opinions are my own.
You may think of a sheet pan recipe as something savory, but I just love to mix things up and bake my pancakes, sausage and fruit all together on one pan. Have you ever tried baking pancakes? If not, you totally should! There’s less mess, it saves time (no more standing by the stove flipping pancakes) and you’ll have more pancakes ready to eat at once! We love making pancakes, but to make them easier and more creative, I “reimagined” the dish by cooking them on a sheet pan with Smithfield sausage!
Breakfast is always a struggle at our house because mornings are always so busy! The kiddos love to be surprised with a delicious and hot breakfast at least once a week before school. That is why this Sheet Pan Pancake breakfast is such a hit at our house.
We all love pancakes (of course!) and if you haven’t tried Smithfield Breakfast Sausage, you’re seriously missing out. It’s super tasty!
It comes in great flavors such as Maple, Bacon, and Hometown Original and you can get it as a roll, in links, or patties. I only like to use high quality products, and Smithfield fits the bill – it is made with only premium quality pork and is gluten, and MSG-free.
In addition to the sausage, Smithfield has lots of other great products that are perfect for brunch like bacon, spiral sliced ham, and more!
A short amount of prep with ingredients that you probably have on hand – this breakfast meal is totally doable even for the busiest families!
As soon as this comes out we all get to enjoy sausage and pancakes with our favorite toppings. I like mine simple with fruit, pancake syrup and a little shredded coconut.
So excited to share this lovely breakfast with you. Hope you enjoy!
Check out how easy this recipe is!
An easy, delicious recipe to whip up and bake, giving you more time for morning cartoon snuggles!
- 1/2 cup (75g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 5.3 oz. container (or 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons) Greek or other yogurt (can use dairy-free)
- Pancake recipe above
- 1 package Smithfield Hometown Original Fresh Breakfast Sausage
- Sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- To make the pancakes, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Add in the eggs and yogurt and stir to combine.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to measure out batter for each pancake. Drop about 4-5 pancakes on the baking pan (depending on size). Fill in the empty space on the baking sheet with about 4-5 sausage patties. Add sliced strawberries to your baking pan and bake for about 5 minutes. Flip sausage and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes and until sausage is cooked through and pancakes are golden brown.
- To serve, top pancakes with roasted strawberries, pancake syrup and any other desired toppings. Enjoy!
Nutritional information is for 3 pancakes. Total pancake recipe will make 6.
Check out other favorite pancake recipes!
Melt in Your Mouth Pancakes from Oh Sweet Basil
Best Fluffy Pancakes from Cafe Delights
Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes from Kim’s Cravings
Something to think about….
Have you tried baking pancakes? Have you tried Smithfield Hometown Original Fresh Breakfast Sausage? It’s soooo good and you can find it at your local grocery store.