Rustic Pancake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
What Rustic Pancake Mix Cinnamon Rolls lack in looks, they make up for in deliciousness! I’ll admit, these sure aren’t the prettiest of cinnamon rolls, but they are so quick and easy. They taste pretty great too with that lovely signature cinnamon roll sweetness!
These cinnamon rolls seriously could not be any easier. My family enjoyed them with fresh fruit and blueberry Greek yogurt. They would also be wonderful with a little honey or maple syrup drizzled over the top, served with scrambled eggs.
These rolls are….
charmingly rustic… just a nice word for not so beautiful 😉
- 1 cup pancake mix such as Kodiak Cakes (spoon into measuring cup for most accurate measurement)
- 1/4 cup milk + 1/2 to 1 tablespoon more as needed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil melted or softened
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar brown or regular sugar will work
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a small baking dish or loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine coconut oil, coconut sugar and ground cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine pancake mix and milk, until doughy. Press into a rectangular shape on lightly floured surface. I used additional pancake mix to flour the surface. It will be easier to work with dough if your hands are slightly damp.
- Spread sugar/cinnamon mixture over the dough. Roll lengthwise and cut into six equal cinnamon rolls. Place into your baking pan and bake for about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
If cinnamon’s your thang, check out some other recipes on the blog….