A Review: Mizuno Wave Rider 18
The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Mizuno. As always, all opinions are my own.
Check out these beauties! I was so excited, when I was chosen to review the new Mizuno Wave Rider 18 running shoes, released just this month. For one, I’ve always wanted to give Mizuno running shoes a try, but after major knee issues and finally finding a shoe that worked for me, I was a little apprehensive about changing it up. Secondly, I was really needing new running shoes and Mizuno shoes are all so stylish!
To break in my new Wave Rider 18 running shoes, I started off with an easy 4 mile run. I noticed a few things right from the start- the shoes were very light and made me feel like I was flying, they fit perfectly (even with my orthotics insert), and they felt so comfortable. In fact, they were so comfy that I couldn’t help from wearing them to work the next day, since it was jeans day and all! I wasn’t the only one to think that these look so cool- I got lots of compliments, at work.
I have now enjoyed multiple activities; including running long distances, weight training and other aerobic workouts in the Wave Riders. I absolutely LOVE this shoe! These Mizunos offer just the right support and lightweight flexibility for any workout.
Additional features of the Mizuno Wave Rider 18 running shoes:
- An ideal heel fit and secure midfoot embrace make this lightweight trainer feel like a part of your foot.
- The parallel Wave in the heel, lightweight U4ic midsole and optimal amount of forefoot flexibility all work together to make every stride smooth and flowing.
- Refined toe-spring delivers a smooth, effortless toe-off.
- Upgraded premium sock liner provides more rebound and resiliency at every foot strike.
- New outsole design with added durability and shock attenuation.
Well guys, it looks like I have a new favorite running shoe! The Mizuno Wave Riders are now on sale for 119.99.
Something to think about….
Do you have a go-to running shoe?
What brand of shoe do you typically wear for workouts?
Have you ever worn a Mizuno shoe? What did you think?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!