Peach Tea Protein Smoothie
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SipYourSummer #CollectiveBias
Cool, creamy and refreshing- this Peach Tea Protein Smoothie absolutely screams summer!
Snapple Peach Tea is a family favorite summer drink and my kiddos and I regularly enjoy sips of the flavorful thirst-quencher when we’re cooling off around the pool. I’ve never thought to add tea to my smoothies, though… oh, I sure was missing out!
Lots of fun stuff going on with Snapple right now, too! The 18.5 oz Straight Up Tea (pictured in the middle) and the Premium Glass items (pictured to the right) are on Rollback for $1.00 in-store at Walmart. Lady LiberTEA (pictured to the left) contains a blend of delicious black tea with RED raspberry, WHITE peach and BLUEberry flavors. Perfect for Independence Day celebrating! This flavor is only available in stores now through July 4th in 16oz singles and 6 packs. Get it while it lasts! Head over to sipyoursummer.com to learn more.
This week was my first full vacation week, off from work. I have to say it was pretty busy and I can’t help but think- that’s one less week left of break. There wasn’t much relaxing going on this week, however, I do plan to do plenty of relaxing next week. And you better believe, I’ll be whipping up a few of these Snapple Peach Tea Protein Smoothies! A few other ways I plan to get the most out of my vacation is to-
- Live on Island Time- I won’t feel guilty for being lazy. I will slow down and just do whatever I want to do. Laying down in a hammock enjoying a good book sounds fabulous!
- Add Simple Bits of Fun- Our big vacation to Miami isn’t until the end of next month, so next week I’ll add small moments of pleasure. Maybe I’ll take the kiddos swimming or we’ll visit the museum.
- Create “Me Time”- This past week, I did quite a bit of running around for others. The kids had dentist appointments, Alexis moved into a new apartment and needed help with that and I took her to register for the baby. While I really enjoyed registering for all of Baby Will’s necessities, this next week is going to be all about me!
- 1 cup Snapple Peach Tea I used diet
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 extra ripe frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/4 frozen cucumber optional*
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder optional**
Add all ingredients into blender pitcher and combine by blending on high speed. Pour into large glass or mason jar and enjoy!
*the cucumber adds a refreshing flavor to the smoothie and if frozen makes the smoothie extra creamy
**for additional protein
While shopping at my local Walmart, looking a fresh, tasty drink to cool off with, I found the Lady LiberTEA 6-pack cases on the end of the aisle in the beverage department.
The Straight Up Tea and regular Snapple items were located together with other tea items.
I know many of you are adventurous smoothie makers- what is the most inventive ingredient that you’ve put in your smoothie?
Have you tried Snapple Peach Tea or any other Snapple variety?
Leave your thoughts in the comment section, below and have a great weekend!
If you’re looking for other summer peach recipes, give these a looksee!
Fresh Peach Cake– Savor sweet, juicy peaches with this healthier peach skillet cake that tastes like summer.
Easy Peach Blueberry Crisp– A healthy, simple, Easy Peach Blueberry Crisp with the flavors of summer. This crisp is so easy and can be thrown together in about 5 minutes. It’s also vegan, gluten-free and made with all-natural yummy ingredients.