Loves Lately via the iPhone
Hi guys! I hope this finds everyone well. Let’s not waist any time.
Here’s some things I’ve been lovin’ lately…..
- You guys know how much I love my Keurig, but sometimes an old favorite is what hits the spot.
- These little cuties are so sweet, easy to peel and the perfect treat.
- Not exactly a winter or holiday color, but I haven’t had light pink nails in forever and I can’t stop admiring them. I don’t know why I waited so long!
- This whole week, I think I’ve put makeup on maybe twice….what’s not to love?!?!
- While we’re on the subject, I’ve also barely been out of my sweats, pjs or workout gear this week…..again, what’s not to love?!?!
- Morning workouts are so for me. I have to be at work too early during the week to get in a workout, so having my mornings free to workout has been awesome.
- Brad building fires every night for us. I could totally do without this cold weather, but having a fire every night makes it doable. By the way, there’s a chance of snow this morning and that’s not a common occurrence down here in Texas!!
- This North Face sweater, a Christmas gift from my parents. Now I want one in every color!
- While I’ve been cleaning, I’ve had 80’s & 90’s country playing. Okay, I may just be the biggest dork, but I totally love these songs!! 😉
- I just started Divergent this week and so far I’m really liking it. Reminds me a lot of Hunger Games, so far.
- Two things that never get old!
- Date night with my favorite lady….Mom! We went to see “This is 40” and let me tell you it was HILARIOUS!! We were laughing out loud through the whole movie…go see it!
- While cleaning out my closet the other day, I came across this old picture of me, Landen and Alexis with my grandparents and it definitely made me smile…..and tear up a bit. I miss my grandma sooooo much.
Something to think about…..
What is something that you’ve been lovin’ lately?
Ever had Foldger’s Hazelnut coffee? What is your all-time favorite coffee?
Are enjoying clementines as much as I am?
Ever read the divergent?
What’s the weather like where you live?
Have you seen the movie “This is 40”?
Happy Friday and here’s to a wonderful weekend!!