Cinnamon French Toast Wrap (a quick, easy and delicious breakfast for one)
Happy Saturday!! I wanted to do a quick check-in to tell you about one of the quickest, easiest and tastiest breakfasts that I’ve made… EVER. If you love sweet breakfasts as much as I do, you definitely need to give this Cinnamon French Toast Wrap a try.
I used Flatout brand wraps… the light original ones. They are large, only 90 calories and worked really well for this recipe, but any favorite wrap will work. I also used the fruit that I had on hand for the stuffing, but lots of different fruit combos would be great.
- 1 large wrap I used Flatout Light Original Wraps.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional topping and filling ingredients; such as diced banana diced strawberries, blueberries, maple syrup, nut butter, shredded unsweetened coconut
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and prepare it with an all-natural cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Whisk eggs, cinnamon and vanilla together in a shallow bowl. Dip wrap in shallow bowl, making sure to cover the entire wrap with the egg mixture. There will be leftover egg mixture.
- Lay the wrap flat on the skillet and cook for about 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer wrap to a plate and use the same heated skillet (you may need more cooking spray or oil) to cook up the leftover egg mixture, omelet style. Cooking your egg omelet or pancake style makes the egg easier to transfer to your wrap and it also will stay put in the wrap better.
- Add in all of your favorites, like the suggested banana, strawberries, blueberries and a drizzle of nut butter.
- Roll up your Cinnamon French Toast Wrap and cut in half, if desired. I added a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of shredded unsweetened coconut over the top.
Something to think about…..
Do you ever eat breakfast wraps? What’s your favorite way to make one?
If you enjoy wraps, what is your favorite brand of wraps to use?
Any fun weekend plans scheduled?
Enjoy your Saturday!