Flourless Strawberry Almond Butter Mini Blender Muffins
No flour, no refined sugar, no oil- I cannot believe how absolutely scrumptious these Flourless Strawberry Almond Butter Mini Blender Muffins tasted! I know that title’s quite a mouthful, but the muffins so deserve it!
This yummy muffin really could not be easier to whip up! Simply add the 8 ingredients to the pitcher of a high-speed blender or bowl of a food processor and let it whirl. I really like using a blender because then I can just pour my muffin batter into the mini muffin molds of a mini muffin baking pan.
It’s a good thing these little gems are so easy because they disappear just as quickly as it takes to make them. Do you have 5 minutes? Yes? Well, what are you waiting for? Scurry off into the kitchen and create a sweet treat the whole family will enjoy!
Even though, I only used 1/4 cup maple syrup, these grain-free strawberry muffins have the most wonderful sweetness and are perfectly moist. I think we owe all the credit to the plump naturally sweet dried strawberries from Steve’s PaleoGoods.
I blended the tasty dried strawberries right along with the other yummy ingredients. They gave the mini muffins a lovely strawberry flavor without actual chunks of strawberry, which my picky kiddos appreciate. Steve’s PaleoGoods dried strawberries are the most flavorful, most addicting dried fruit I’ve ever eaten… seriously, so delicious!
The nutritional stats are stellar- you can view those below. I’ve been popping a few for pre-workout fuel and Madelyn has enjoyed them as an after dinner treat. They would also be fabulous served with a couple of eggs for breakfast.
- 1 large ripe banana peeled
- 1/2 cup dried strawberries from Steve's PaleoGoods other dried fruit may be substituted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup honey may be substituted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare mini muffin pan by spraying with an all-natural non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend for several seconds and until mixture is smooth.
- Simply pour batter from blender into muffin cups, filling them almost completely full.
- Bake for about 9-10 minutes and until set. Allow muffins to cool for about 10 minutes before removing them from the pan. Muffins will keep best stored in the fridge for about 7 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months. Enjoy!
Looking for more Paleo recipes? Check out a few of my favorites, on the blog!
Something to think about….
Have you used your blender to easily create baked goods? So simple!
Some links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. Purchasing through affiliate links is an easy, painless way to help out your favorite bloggers… and help me pay my grocery bill! ???? Thank you so much for your support!
This post is sponsored by Steve’s PaleoGoods.