Five Things Friday
Happy Friday, peeps!
I was so busy at work, this week actually flew by. I’m not really feeling like putting a lot of brain power into today’s post; plus I don’t have a lot of brain power left, so it’s Five Things Friday. Woohoo!
1. Just look what came in the mail for me on Wednesday! I’ve been wanting to try Nuttzo forever, but it’s so darn expensive. I actually won this jar from Danica at It’s Progression. Yay for blog giveaways! Speaking of blog giveaways, scroll down to the bottom to enter my Van’s Natural Food giveaway going on. By the looks of things, you have a pretty good chance of winning. 😉
2. So, we have two celebrations coming up…. Cinco de Mayo and Mother’s Day. Do you guys do anything special for Cinco de Mayo? I don’t and never have. Maybe this year I’ll make some fajitas. It falls on Monday, so I most likely won’t be having a margarita…. that’s unfortunate. 😉 I do have a yearly tradition for Mother’s Day, though. Every year my mom, sister and I go out and sometimes see a movie or go shopping. I’m so looking forward to this, next weekend! I was wanting to go see The Other Woman, but my mom has already seen. She really liked it. Click on this link for some healthy Cinco de Mayo recipe ideas.
3. Have you heard the news? Through May 10, Starbucks is offering half off any Frappuccino blended drink, from 3pm to 5pm. Yeah, I’ll be there tomorrow!
4. Some other places I plan on visiting tomorrow; Costco, Trader Joe’s and Panera Bread. Landen’s going to see Spiderman with his friends, so while he’s doing that Madelyn and I have to find some way to kill our time. 😉 Any new Trader Joe finds that I need to be on the lookout for?
5. And for your enjoyment…. a little ode to my favorite fruit! Bananas are amazing!
Something to think about….
What are your plans for this weekend?
Love or hate bananas?
Are you doing anything special for Cinco de Mayo? What about Mother’s Day?
Have a great weekend and be sure to enter the Van’s Giveaway below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway