Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies to celebrate my one year blogiversary!
I’ve hit a milestone, today! That’s right…. it’s my one year blogiversary and I made you cookies to celebrate. And they are so good that you’re going to love me forever! Yes, they are that good!
I’m such a stat person that I love looking at how many views the blog has, top posts, top pages….. the list goes on. Anyone else love looking at this stuff? Since I’ve been blogging for exactly a year, I decided to take a look at some yearly summaries for the blog.
These are just like your favorite chewy, super soft chocolate chip cookie, but way healthier! I absolutely love how these Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies held together so well and they have just a subtle coconut flavor that in no way overpowers that chocolaty flavor that we all love.
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil – melted
- ¼ cup coconut sugar regular sugar works too
- ½ cup light coconut milk almond milk works too
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips I use Enjoy Food brand, which are dairy free and allergy free.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. and line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats, foil, parchment paper or non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs with melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, light coconut milk, vanilla, and salt. Mixing the melted coconut oil with eggs and milk, works best if your eggs and milk are room temperature. If your eggs and milk are too cold, the coconut oil will harden up. Whisking quickly also helps.
- Stir in coconut flour. The coconut flour will make the batter clumpy. Stir quickly until most of the clumps are gone. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of cookie mixture evenly on baking sheet. Allow plenty of room around cookies, as they will spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until browned.
- Let cookies cool and transfer cookies to a wire rack to allow them to cool completely.