Chocolate Candy Bar Pudding Pie
A creamy dreamy pudding pie infused with chocolate, nestled in my favorite graham cracker crust and topped off with decadent candy bar pieces – yes, we’re doing this. I can’t think of a better way to kick off the summer season!
This recipe is deliciously simple, requiring just 5 ingredients and basic methods. This dessert literally takes less than 5 minutes to prep. It’s the perfect make-ahead treat before a gathering or summer party. Throw on some chopped MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy Bar and what you have is one seriously addictive pie.
The only real “work” is letting this pie chill before slicing into it. Oh man is that chilling time sheer torture. You don’t know how many times I peeked into the fridge for a sample, but somehow resisted. Patience, my young ones. It’s worth the wait.
What does it taste like? Something like heaven on earth. It’s:
You get the idea – it’s amazing!
Make this pie for birthdays, parties, and gatherings throughout the summer and beyond. It’s heat-free, will please a crowd, and travels well. Plus, who doesn’t like fluffy whipped topping, chocolate pudding and MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy?
Who knew OREO had a candy bar? Seriously, guys, it is so delicious and really sends the flavor of this pie over the top.
If you make this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #kimscravings on Instagram so we can all see. Seeing my recipes in your kitchens always makes my day. Enjoy, friends!
A creamy dreamy pudding pie infused with chocolate, nestled in my favorite graham cracker crust and topped off with decadent candy bar pieces - I can't think of a better way to kick off the summer season!
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix (I used sugar free)
- 1-1/2 cups milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz.) (I used Reduced Fat Ready Crust)
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping , divided (I used Truwhip)
- 12 squares (4/5 of 3.5-oz. pkg.) MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy Bar , coarsely chopped
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.; spoon half into crust.
- Stir 1 cup whipped topping into remaining pudding; spoon over pudding layer in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and chopped candy bar.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Enjoy!
Try other favorite summer desserts!
Something to think about….
Have you tried the new MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy Bar? So good, guys! A must try!
I have some VERY good news – from 5/18 – 5/21, MILKA OREO will be hosting an in-store demo at select Walmart stores. They will also be giving out prizes just for visiting! Grab this coupon and give it a try!
You can find MILKA OREO down the candy aisle…
And at the front of the store…