Best of Hungry Healthy Girl 2014 (according to you and me)
I cannot believe this year is coming to a close and, yes, I say that every year. Is it just me or does each year seem to go by faster than the year before it? You’re with me on this right? Well, 2014 has been a great year! Today, I’m sharing the Best of Hungry Healthy Girl 2014. I’m featuring both the most viewed posts and my personal favorite posts. If you’ve missed any of these “best of” recipes, be sure to head over and check them out- even the posts highlighted as most viewed are some of my favorites!
In order of most viewed (with reader comments).
1. Copycat Panera Bread Autumn Squash Soup (vegan, gluten-free and Paleo) “I made this for my family and we all LOVED IT! It tastes just like the soup at Panera Bread. It was fun to make, too. I doubled the batch to freeze for another time. I also used 1 tsp of curry and it tasted perfect – not strong at all. Thanks for the recipe!” ~SoCalMama
2. Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (gluten-free) “I LOVE these muffins! I’ve made them 4 or 5 times now. I like to add raw pumpkin seeds and raisins in ours with some flax and Chita seeds for am additional nutritional pump! Thanks so much!” ~Kelli
3. Raw Vegan “Cheesecake” made with cashew cream (raw, vegan, gluten-free) “My 7yo daughter and I just made this today with strawberries instead of blueberries – AMAZING!! I think this is the first vegan recipe we’ve made that she raved about. Thank you!! ~Kristen
4. The Best Healthy Pumpkin Muffins “I just made these muffins. They are delicious . I needed 24 so I doubled the recipe .
I’m taking a few to work with me. My daughter tasted one and loved it so much she had to have another.
Thank you.” ~Michelle
5. Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes (gluten-free and Paleo) “Thank you, these were excellent. My whole family of five liked them.” ~Karina
Not in any particular order- it was hard enough to narrow it down to only 5 posts.
1. Sweet Potato Black Bean Casserole (vegan and gluten-free) “I can’t stop making this, so delicious!!! Just as well it feeds six people, that’s a portion each for my husband and daughter and 4 portions for me!” ~Laura
2. Autumn Harvest Salad (vegan, gluten-free and Paleo) “Made this salad for my mom and I tonight, added some goat cheese to it and booooy was it good! Thanks for sharing my new go to salad!” ~Haley
3. Skinny Blueberry Muffins “I made these this week and my family all loved them! I’m making them again tomorrow. Thank you for the delicious recipe!” ~Calsae
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars (gluten-free) “Wow, these are delicious! I knew I would love it based on the ingredient list, but I underestimated just HOW much I would love these! Fantastic recipe for any and all banana lovers! I plan to keep making these. Thanks!” ~Kelli
5. Paleo, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake “Hi Kim, I tried the cake last week and it’s awesome! Added some dark chocolate chips to it as well – just love pumpkin and chocolate together. ” ~Wendy
Thanks so much for reading, this past year! Have a lovely New Year’s Eve and start to 2015!
Something to think about….
Have you made any of the recipes above?
Do you have a favorite recipe from 2014? Feel free to share the link.