I am so excited about today’s post because I’m sharing the Top 10 Recipes of 2016, according to you guys. It’s super fun getting to the end of the year and looking at my analytics to see what recipes were your favorites.
I’m starting this collection with the OVERALL top recipes in 2016. This includes even recipes that were posted before 2016. Actually, not a single recipe from 2016 made the list. These are all from 2015, except the Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal and it’s from 2014. Crazy! I think it has something to do with posts getting traction over time. My salsa recipe also took the top spot in 2015. It has a high SEO ranking on Google, which means when someone searches “homemade salsa” or something similar, it’s on the 1st page of search results right under Paula Deen and The Pioneer Woman. Kind of funny, it’s really not even MY recipe, but my husband’s. It really is a MUST try!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES OVERALL IN 2016
1. Best Damn Salsa Ever
2. Cinnamon Roll Microwave Mug Cake
3. Banana Oat Blender Pancakes
4. Skinny Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
5. Skinny Chicken Tortilla Soup
6. Skinny Egg Salad
7. Favorite Things at Trader Joe’s
8. Mexican Chopped Tuna Salad
9. Kris Kringle Christmas Cookies
10. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal
Now then, let’s take a look at the top 10 recipes that were actually posted in 2016. I knew some of these would make the list, but a few recipes surprised me. So, without further ado, here are the Top 10 Recipes of 2016!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES MADE IN 2016
1. Blueberry Banana Microwave Baked Oatmeal in a Mug
2. Low Carb Protein Waffles (my favorite too!)
3. Super Simple Hummus Chicken Salad
4. Easy Baked Pork Chops with Strawberry Salsa
5. Southwestern Egg Salad
6. The Best Homemade Taco Seasoning
7. Chocolate Baked Oatmeal in a Mug
8. Copycat Panera Bread’s Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
9. Super Easy Healthy Baked Fruit Dessert
10. Gluten-Free Banana Oat Waffles
Which recipe was your favorite? While we’re at it, what have you been craving lately? What would you like to see more of on Kim’s Cravings? Specific recipe ideas and more general requests are most welcome!
Twenty sixteen was a great year for Kim’s Cravings, and I’m eager to come up with fresh recipes for you next year.